The Ultimate in Safety, Comfort, & Durability "Made in USA" Chainsaw Chaps that provide the best protection you can get!
Great for both New Chainsaw Users & Veterans alike.
This garment contains pads of cut-retardant material designed to reduce the risk or severity of injury to the body parts covered by pads in the event of contact with rotating chain.Care Instructions:
- Stitched with H.D. Nylon Thread
- 2” Heavyweight Polypropylene Waist Belt
- 2” Special Blend Nylon Waist Buckle with 1” Leg Buckle
- Competitive have 10 PLY Layers of Kevlar
- Oversized KEVLAR Fibers and polyester will block the chain, causing rapid stopping of the chainsaw and allowing for more reaction time.
- Our tough fabric will block and cause more rapid stopping of the chainsaw should the unexpected happen.
- Store chaps away from chainsaw, gas, and oil
- Inspect chaps for oil and keep them as oil-free as possible
- To remove heavy oil. as well as stubborn dirt and stains, treat first with non-chlorine bleach solvent, follow with a spray cleaner or detergent and water. Brush with a bristle brush. Rinse thoroughly in warm water. Hang to Dry. DO NOT bleach or machine wash or dry any brand KEVLAR or nylon safety clothing. Components made with KEVLAR brand fiber must be hand washed with any detergents that do not contain chlorine bleach.
- Remove chaps from use and replace immediately when chap or pad is cut in any location
*Please note that the boots, shirt, and pants are not included with the our Labonville Chainsaw Chaps.
- Overall Length 32" - Regular
- Overall Length 36" - Long