- Orders shipped UPS will not exceed 50lbs per box and will be split into 2 or more packages when necessary. (Our shipping estimator calculates this at checkout.)
Free Shipping Order Minimums
- Free shipping minimums can be found here.
- Labonville Inc. reserves the right to ship orders that qualify for free shipping in the most beneficial way for Labonville Inc.
- Orders that reach 'free shipping' will be given free shipping only on the initial order.
- All orders have a default shipping policy of 'when all products are ready'.
- Orders with a 'when all products are ready' policy will ship complete and any backorders will be cancelled and refunded.
- Wholesale orders that are requested to be shipped 'as soon as possible' will ship with backorders.
- 'As soon as Possible' shipments will receive free freight on the first shipment only. Any proceeding shipments will be charged to the your account and billed or you will be contacted for the extra charges prior to shipping.
- Labonville reserves the right to not issue a refund after 30 days from purchase.
- All items being returned must be in 'new' condition.
- All power equipment sales and services are final sales.
- All marked 'SALE' items are final sales.
- All custom length chain sales are final sales.
- All custom length wire rope sales are final sales.
- Items returned in-store must be accompanied with a valid purchase receipt.
- If the item was purchased under a customer name, an attempt to locate the receipt will be made but is not a guaranteed way to validate the sale.
- Cash sales being returned will only be given $35 cash back and any remaining balance will be applied to a gift card.
- Online orders returned will be refunded for the items purchased only and not shipping charges.
- We will not do exchanges - If you desire another item, please place another order online for the correct item. If something does not appear to be in stock, you may call to confirm as our inventory is sometimes off when we get low on quantities. (800) 764-9969
- If an order is canceled before the order has shipped, a refund will be given in full including any shipping charges.
- If an item is mailed in after 30 days with no paperwork - we reserve the right to not issue a refund.
- If an error was made on our part with an item, we will send a UPS return label to you via email.
- If an error was made on the order, you (the customer) will be responsible for returning any items to Labonville Inc.
Steps for mailing in a return:
- Please include a copy of the packing slip or your order confirmation with the return.
- Returns can be sent to the following address:
Labonville Inc - Returns
504 Main Street
Gorham, NH 03581
Charge Account Payment Policy
- Payments are due 30 days from original invoice date.
Notice on Monthly Statements
- Our monthly statements are now labeled "Follow-Up Letters". Statements were never intended to be a bill. We always have billed according to outstanding invoices. Our "Follow-Up Letter's" are simply a reminder of any unpaid invoices and there aging status as was true for 'Statements'. If you are needing a copy on an invoice, please reach out to AR@labonville.com for information regarding your account and any questions you may have in regards to this change.
- Follow-Up Letters will be sent via email if possible. If you would prefer to opt-in for email statements and invoices, please reach out to AR@labonville.com
Notice about Payment Terms
- Effective December 1, 2021 - [5% 10Day] payment terms are no longer accepted as payment in full and invoices will be left in a partially paid status.
- Effective January 1, 2022 - All overdue invoices will be charged an additional 2% interest per invoice every 30 days.